What do you know about Tuberous Sclerosis? We have been learning about it, with Tuberous Sclerosis Australia (TSA). We are also getting to know Clare:
- Toughest business lesson you’ve ever had to learn? To balance careful planning with grabbing unexpected opportunities, especially important in our not for profit.
- Biggest win in your career to date? Deciding to move on from my management consulting career and build up an organisation that I love.
- If you could give one piece of advice to your startup self, what would it be? I’d tell my younger self to dive in more often and think about things a little less.
- Briefly describe ‘a day in the life’ of you… Hanging out with my two preschoolers and finding snippets of time to keep on top of phone calls and emails to ensure we are providing the support needed to families struggling with the challenges that tuberous sclerosis has thrown at them. If the stars align then I try to fit in a run, swim or bike ride too.
- What’s your favourite food or drink? A well made creme brulee.